• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, August 09, 2006

    Oh the PRESSURE!!

    I'm here....why am I finding this SO hard again??
    I have been eating fruit for breakfast, maybe that's it? Perhaps the slimfast was the key?

    Having the boys home puts things out too, the routine is gone. I'm really not pigging out, still keeping the path straight and narrow but GRRRRRRR it's easy to pick, if we're out pick pick.....

    The main meals aren't a problem. I forget lunch, that may be a bad thing. Because the boys are home there are more snacks here, when they are at school we don't have the snacky stuff around.

    Help me out people.
    Lou you are a Godsend,
    King....you know you're my boy, I'd feed you the good food if you weren't so far away and didn't have a hundred people right there more able to cook and care for you. I need telling t o stick with it more. I am getting weighed tomorrow, I hope I haven't gained, sure I haven't lost. I just need to get back in the swing. Heaven help me when grandpa and Kara are here. Maybe that will make it easier actually?
    The cake was great, I had a regular slice and it was SO heavy and rich I am certain I shan't eat anymore!!

    Ok, tomorrow I will start posting what I eat again. Ptttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh.

    1 Comments:

    At 3:30 AM, Blogger Lou said...

    You ARE NOT going to gain..you are my hero..so I just know that you are going to keep going as you have been. I have been following in your footsteps..Slimfast, low fat or no fat..watching everything that goes into my mouth..alllll because of you...MY HERO....thank you Helen..I`ve lost about 8 lbs so far..since the 25th of July..Oh joy!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home