• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Sunday, July 30, 2006

    another day gone.

    Weird day today, one of those that seem like they have lasted for at least a week but still you get nothing done.
    Slimfast
    Ryvita and dairylea light.
    Dinner was a pork chop cooked in a spicy sauce
    , nothing wrong with buying jarred sauces, just check the fat and calorie levels. White rice, though the boys ate so much there wasn't uch left for me!! Thanks boys, help mummy lose weight!!

    1 Comments:

    At 7:16 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    I am sho a rice guy! I love rice at least 4 times a week. Its carb, I know. It aint real good for me. If I had to choose between potatoes and rice I would opt for rice. I guess it's cause I lived and now live down-da road. I can eat it cold, right outa the fridge if any is left over. I can have it for breakfast with just butter. I gotta lose this 20 pounds and since the doc told me, all I think about is food!

    Kiss King

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home