• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Sunday, July 23, 2006

    I did it.


    Ugh, I have been getting on my own nerves with this food thing, circling the kitchen talking myself out of eating all and sundry. Like a dog outside a butchers shop and growing more disgruntled by the minute. Today I told myself to just get on and eat it, stuff my face until I was ready to puke and shut up already.

    I think it worked. I think I shut up the skinny women inside screaming to get out. Disappointed in myself a bit that i couldn't go so far as eating chocolate or ice cream but did eat 3 slices of toast and too many choc chip cookies. I also ate cheese and onion crisps, a whole pack, daring me. Even my bingeing is pathetic these days but the whining twit inside has indeed shut up already and is ready to eat properly again tomorrow ( birthday or not)
    Perhaps giving in to the munchy monster once every 4 months isn't the worst thing in the world after all.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home