• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Monday, July 10, 2006

    That was a long one.

    What a loooooooong day, one that could have been filled with eating lovely things, but wasn't. A tough one for some reason. I think I have hay fever, sneezing and itchy eyes, itchy nose, more sneezing and a general feeling of being blurgh.
    A good thing then that we have pretty much stopped buying all the things I could snack on, the boys have sweets only on saturday, so no wstashes of sweets or chocolate, no chips or crisps, no cookies or cake ( boring house!!) so picking is cereal or ryvita..whoppiedoo, hardly worth bothering is it?!
    slimfast
    granary bread with marmite and salad
    Chicken and rice,
    actually cooked like a risotto with some lemon pepper, garlic, mushrooms and fat free chicken soup.
    I am clever, I take a bow. It's actually a really filling meal, I have a new bowl that when filled looks like a big old serving but isn't. I think that helps, having a big bowl with a small serving is depressing, a smaller bowl filled is heaven. Good trick.
    I am more and more loving the diet tonic water and lime, a pint glass with ice and an apple really leaves me feeling as though I've had dessert or sweets, very refreshing in the hot evenings too.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home