• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Friday, June 30, 2006

    Ahhhhhhh heaven.

    I had lunch with friends today, we ate outside right next to the river, glorious sunshine, refreshing breeze, girlie chat, no kids and great food!
    I keep forgetting to say that I took the Orlistat for just about a month, my diet is low in fat that it was unnecessary,should I hit a phase where my old habits try to creep back in, I may take them again but I don't need them now, not physically or emotionally as a crutch.

    Slimfast
    Ripped chicken risotto with a delicious curry sauce to pour, heavenly and probably not too diet friendly but as I am so strict ever yday I'm sure no real damage is done. It was so satisfying that I think I shall just have some ryvita for supper but don't feel the need for a meal as such.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home