• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, June 21, 2006

    feeling pretty good.

    It's great to be on an even keel. It's amazing that food can be such an unimportant part of life. For years it has been the first thing I think of and actually the most dominant part of life. Now, it really is becoming something I need to do to be well and healthy. My tastes are changing dramatically, it's great!

    Slimfast
    Pasta and a fresh tomato sauce.
    Ryvita and cottage cheese
    .

    The treadmill is going to a great thing, so much more difficult than walking to school.....i'm almost embarrassed at how hard I find it, I am definately going to have to work the times longer as i go along, pathetic how short a time I can manage at the moment, I have to do a couple of shorter stints right now, it really gets my heart pounding! I can really feel that now my eating is so much more under control, it is the exercise that is going to have to be my focus. UGH! a challenge indeed.

    3 Comments:

    At 4:04 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    Hey Helen! I JUST HATE working out somedays, me! Sho do! But Hans kicks my butt everyday! You watch though!
    When I was sick I couldnt work out and I missed it! In just a few weeks you're going to be feeling sssssooooooooo different! Johnny worked out, Yann worked out and I worked out as a teen and it really is something you have to make time for and not neglect! It will become second nature. Put some music on. Pretty soon you will be wanting more and more. I lost all my beautiful muscle tone after I did the steriod thing and got sick. It's been a slow hard climb but it's feeling ok now. I just have to pump with Crystal Method or something real upbeat to be able to endure everyday! Believe it or not but we have a pretty nice exercise room on my boat.
    I love you, Helen. You are my Inspiration! You are my Friend. You just get some music and keep a rhythm. In a few weeks you will be feeling like SuperWoman! You will so enjoy the result and new found strength!
    Kiss from King

     
    At 1:18 PM, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

    When I first started I could barely last 15 minutes. Now I have no problem going as long as 45 (and even then I usually get off because I'm bored not because I'm tired.). You'll be surprised at how quickly your body will adapt and start to crave more!

    Hugs

    Julie

     
    At 4:38 PM, Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

    I too am trying to get in better shape. I used to do Tae-Bo everyday. Then I stopped. Well, I started again just last night. I made it through all 30 min, only taking a break once... so I think I did pretty goo. Tae-Bo is pretty tough. Keep up the good work.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home