• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, June 21, 2006

    Feels so good!

    To be wearing jeans 2 sizes smaller that aren't stretch.NOT stretch. YIPPEE!!

    Slimfast ( darn it forgot to buy some and have run out)
    Weight watcher type soup, chicken, leek and potato, was OK but no jigging legs or humming going on.
    Dinner...MUCH leg jigging and humming, roast chicken, new potatoes and saurkraut.

    2 Comments:

    At 7:42 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    I too like saurkraut. I like mine southern style with winnies cut up in there! hahaha! Aunt La would cut up the winnies and heat them with the saurkraut and the
    sourkraut would turn pink hahaha!

    My god! You dont eat much! I cant beleive how little you eat! Does your blood sugar do ok?

    Thanks for all your sweetness on my blog! I dont mean to bring spirits down writing about it. Sometimes I hesitate. Kiss King

     
    At 7:45 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    Wait! You said "leg-jiggling" You know you're the main reason I put some of River Dance on my blog! It reminded me of you although you are probably not Irish. Still Irish reminds me of English. Sorry! Leg-jiggling! hahaha!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home