• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, June 24, 2006

    AHEM!!!

    OK, the router thingumy on our computer has died, so until the new one comes we are on dial up....sheesh. This means that I can't use my laptop that has all my stuff on, like my weightloss ticker, so I got weighed yesterday, had to go and start a new ticker, put in what I was at the start, what I am now.....and lookie here.....



    Must have screwed up somewhere as I lost 3 extra pounds somewhere, who cares its EXTRA! 42lbs......cool. Happy me, can actually feel it and see it now ( I should hope so too!) nearly half way, I think that the weight loss will be more noticeable from here on in, that fist part was pretty thankless as far as visible evidence goes. The fact that my BMI, colesterol and sugar levels have come down so beautifully too is a great thing.

    Tonight we are having ribs and kebabs, I will only have maybe one or two ribs, the kebabs are so low fat they hardly count.
    It is a gorgeous day perfect for ribs and baked potatoes.

    It does look as though I don't eat much and compared to the amount I used to eat it is miniscule. I don't write down the snacks though, I eat bran cereal for supper, fruit and sometimes eat extra ryvita, I am never hungry, whatever I am eating is obviously right for me as I am losing weight, feel well and have energy. I shall keep on keeping on til I get where I want to be!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home