• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, July 08, 2006

    Thinking.

    I feel as though I am half way through this journey. At last I see that I am capable of completing this and actually reaching my goal.
    I have been thinking the past few days about what is dfferent, what have I changed so much that has made such a change for me.
    I'll try and list some of the differences.

    Things I used to eat a lot of that I NEVER eat now.
    Cakes, pasties, sausage rolls, pies. Peanut butter. Chips. CHIPS!! I can't believe that I just don't eat these at all anymore. I loved them. Chocolate bars. Never anymore, Imagine that. Once a week I may have a Fry's turkish delight, but no other chocolate passes my lips.No biscuits ( cookies). It isn't a bit difficult either, I don't actually want this stuff. Amazing!

    The things I used to eat a lot of and now eat occassionally.
    Toast. I used to eat piles of toast with thick butter. Now, I eat perhaps 2 slices a week, actually maybe every other week. I used to eat toast and peanut butter with hot chocolate. Now I eat just toast, thin margerine and I enjoy it just as much, more even because I'm not shovelling it in in a numb state of gorging.
    Potatoes, mashed and roasted. I used to have potatoes everyday, now maybe twice a week I have baked potato. If I roast them I spray them with one cal light spray and then put them in the oven.

    Slimfast
    Chicken, beetroot salad, 2 slices granary bread, cucumber.
    Ryvita and marmite.

    1 Comments:

    At 8:24 PM, Blogger Lou said...

    I was just reading your blog and I`m amazed at your will power. I need to lose 80 lbs. but the first time I get a hunger pang I`m off to the fridge or my hands stuck in a bag of chips. I`m going to start again tomorrow...and I don`t mean that as "put off till tomorrow". I really want to lose it for my health. Wish me luck.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home