• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Monday, July 03, 2006

    whoops......

    somehow missed yesterday, cause it was boring and the same and dull and blurgh.
    slimfast
    chicken, homemade potato salad ( low fat) beetroot salad.
    Ryvita and good old marmite.
    Today ..not much more interesting apart from the fact that THREE people commented on how I look, THREE I went to the school to get the boys and someone ( thankyou Donna) said that I was shrinking visibly..whoohoo. Saw mum after a few days of her being away and she said that she couldn't believe how I was looking either, then someone else said how they could see the loss too....oh sweet joy it's all worth it!
    Toast and banana for breakfast.....ran out of slimfast again!!
    Lunch was ryvita and marmite.
    dinner was lazy, couldn't muster the energy to do a thing so I had 2 pieces of KFC and beans. No fries.
    I am having a bad time lately, not feeling happy and can't see what to do about it...however I STILL don't eat crap, no bonge eating, no comfort eating, no unwise eating. Imagine.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home