• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, July 08, 2006

    Hoorah for me.

    I just felt like putting that title because today I felt so thrilled that the reason my jeans were tight and my body bloated wasn't because I had stuffed it full of stodgy food or fat laden delicious and naughty food. I was down in the dumps about a wasteband that was making me feel sick when just a week ago it wasn't even noticeable. Hoorah for me then that it was just wicked old aunt flo.
    It's 5 months since I started this new way of eating, 5 months, 45lbs lost and 50 to go...nearly half way there. I am SO excited, even aunt flo and bad moods and horrible news and stress and kids and living next door to a fabulous bakery ..none of that has stopped me losing 45lbs. HOORAH for me!







    Slimfast
    I can't remember for the life of me what lunch was!
    Dinner was vegetable risotto with Haddock and boiled egg ( and delicious though it was, how much does Haddock make the kitchen smell??!!)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home