• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, July 11, 2006

    I spy, wth my little eye, something beginning with....

    CHEEKBONE!!!! Ok, so it was a glimpse, in a good light at a fortuitous angle but it WAS THERE, on MY face.Now if this had been a hip bone or even, imgaine, a rib that I had seen in passing on my body ..well... lawks a mercy who can imagine but a CHEEKBONE! Because I don't actually look at myself properly very often ( tending only to look at the bit I need to see, eg hair or eyelid etc) to glance in a mirror and see such a sight as a cheekbone was such a moment for me it made me look a bit closer at the rest of my face and heavens to Betsy if I didn't quite like what I saw. I think my eyes look clearer, not so clouded and lost in a puff ball of cheeks and fat lids. This is just a dream for me. I like it, I think I am beginning to like me.
    I missed yesterdays entry, its so long ago I'm not sure I can remember what I ate,
    Slimfast ( as if that taxed my brain remembering!)
    Oh, prawns with salad and beetroot, slice of granary bread.
    Cottage cheese and ryvita with fruit.


    today

    Slimfast
    Marmite and salad sandwich on lovely granary bread
    .
    Dinner sounds impressive but was actually horrible,
    Turkey kebabs with a thai red marinade, lemon and coriander cous cous, ewwwwww how revolting was that? The fact that it looked almost identical to my gallstones didn't make me want to eat it much, the taste was , well, dry and not worth describing any more. Yuk.

    I admit that I feel a bit impatient today, I want to be thin already, so I don't have to think of food anymore. I want to be able to grab a ready made shapers sandwich when I am out and forget it. I want not to be thinking about if I have lost weight, just want to be living life and thinking of other things. Now.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home