• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Thursday, July 20, 2006

    Still here....still sticking with it.

    I'm just a bit bored with writing about it every day!
    The weather is SO hot so I am trying to eat cold meats, salad blah blah....the heat actually makes me want to eat MORE of the wrong stuff, chips at the beach, pasty on the run......it's tough cooking and planning when my brain is melting!!

    1 Comments:

    At 9:18 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    I hate heavy cooking when its hot like this. Its awful down here the furtherest point south in Louisiana. Quite hazy all day and very humid, but I kinda feel at home though, and I have been spending time outside for a change, Picking figs everyday at Johnny's. It took one of the old oak trees but left the old fig tree and it was loaded, Helen! So far we have 7 gallons off the sweet little battered tree!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home