• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, July 15, 2006

    Carbo cravings.

    I hate it when I get the cravings for toast and bread and toast and CARBOS! Darn it if I didn't just eat 2 slices of toast that were screaming my name and wouldn't shut up. Oh well, better ignore any further shouting from those yummy, filling, comfort making, craving satisfying diet smashing things for the rest of the day.

    I missed yesterday posting, Big Brother's fault, eviction day, was glued to it until my eyeballs melted and stuck to the back of my head, couldn't write a thing with no eyeballs could I?
    Slimfast
    Ham sandwich ( white bread, ugh, couldn't be bothered to go and get yummy granary)
    Stuffed marrow, delicious and filling.

    Today...
    Slimfast
    Toast.....delicious but hardly satisfying in a meal like way.
    dinner is baked Cod with lemon, new potatoes and something green, that I haven't bought yet.

    1 Comments:

    At 9:22 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    i aint suppose to eat the carbs either. But I do. I cant help it in the summer cause its so ht so we do sandwishes and toast. It aint great for my blood sugar but actually my blood sugar has been down from when I lived in Stockholm and since I been reading you! God bless you!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home