• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, July 22, 2006

    Forgot about that...

    I made a stir fry for dinner, chicken and pineapple, beansprouts, mushrooms, peppers, soy sauce and chinese five spice, delicious. Just use a one cal / fry lite spray instead of oil.

    Still having slimfast for breakfast
    Chicken sandwich for lunch/

    The weather .. or something, is making this whole healthy eating so hard right now. It's driving me crazy that I want such crappy food all the time. I have to get through this plateau and feel positive again.
    I am stuck and want to lose again....ARGH!!!!

    2 Comments:

    At 3:25 AM, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

    I am RIGHT with you there... I've found that drinking water water and more water helps... a bit.

    HUGS

    Julie

     
    At 5:06 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    Hi Girl!
    I already feel better since you email. Thanks so much. Been gone all day. Will answer your email a little later. I have walked my arse off! hahahha! You guys say arse, dont you? That's funny to me. Hopefully Autumn is right around the corner. So many places not eating well due to the heat! Go easy on yourself. I'm with Julie Boolie about the water thing too! I drink lots of it! Love you! Kiss King

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home