• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Friday, July 28, 2006

    pretty good day.

    Slimfast ~(actually stores own brand which is much cheaper and had NEW flavour, blackcurrant and blueberry mmmmmmmmm)
    Egg mayo sandwich ( thankyou Hellmans for the extra lite)
    Spaghetti with turkey rashers and delicious tomato sauce.

    I am , for now, incorporating some treats in , I found some gorgeous sorbet type desserts, almost fat free and SO delicious. I think part of my problem the past few weeks has been being so rigid about everything. I actually found myself getting more and more obsessed with how little I could eat. Pretty sure my body shut down and held onto everything as a protest!
    It feels good to be eating again and enjoying it.

    2 Comments:

    At 7:14 PM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    Went to the doctor yesterday with Kiko. I've gained so much weight. Last year around Christmas I was quite skinny, and had lost so much muscle tone! I wasnt visiting the doctor for myself, Helen, but he weighed me and said "You need to lose 20 pounds." Awk!!! Hahahha! So. There I was in the grocery meat department, looking for turkey reshers! Hahaha!
    Girl. You mean so much to me. Every word you write is something personal and special to me. Your emails, both, made me cry. Kiss King (Ever noticed? I'm a crying man! Aint that sickening, Mum?)

     
    At 7:09 AM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    You nourish my soul.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home