• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, July 26, 2006

    back in the saddle.

    Hoorah, I am back on track again.
    Cornflakes and banana for breakfast.
    Marmite sandwich for lunch
    Somehow it got to 9pm and I hadn't had dinner so just had some toast and fruit.

    It did me good to just have that day of not caring, now I can feel enthusiastic again. this heat is a killer though, it's hard to thinkof cooking and food, so much easier to just grab a sandwich, or have chips....bad sunshine!!

    1 Comments:

    At 12:20 PM, Blogger Lou said...

    Helen what is "marmite"..you`re my inspiration..I`m trying to do the same..Thanks for you`re wonderful blogs

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home