• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Friday, July 28, 2006

    A huge sigh of relief.

    Oh sweet joy, at LAST....my mind is back where it needs to be for this whole journey to the new and thinner me, to that glorious place where I will be comfortable in my skin, albeit it wrinkly and loose! Lets face it, if you blow up a balloon and let it stay stretched and taught for the longest time and then very slowly let the air out.....you get the picture, that's ME, there is so much a lovely smelling firming cream can do but I am realistic, I'm not going to get to the end of this without looking as though a good ironing is in order!
    I went shopping today and had that giddy feeling of enthusiasm for buying turkey rashers and slimline tonic water. That feeling had run off with a skinny gal somewhere , I missed it. I have no idea how or why it came back but welcome it with open arms ( that are looking much thinner these days I have to say)I am incredibly proud of the fact that although I have been in the doldrums about dieting, I didn't give in. I felt shut off, unable to feel good and upbeat about the whole food thing. I could ( I swear) feel myself holding onto the weight and being at a total standstill. Frustrating but NO WEIGHT GAIN! I have got through the third occassion where I would have ( in olden days) have given up, headed right back to that ' oh it doesn't matter, you can't do it, it's too hard, being fat and miserable isn't the worst thing in the world, people love you anyway, you'll never do it anyway' lower than low place I have lived for so many years. I DIDN'T GO THERE! I am still here. Still believing that I CAN do it, I DO deserve it, it IS so close and possible and REAL.
    I am excited about eating my favourite meals again, I can, once again, feel that empty and light feeling inside, rather than the heavy and static feeling.
    I AM SO HAPPY!

    Kellogs 'just right' cereal.
    Egg mayonnaise ( extra lite )sandwich.
    Chicken risotto
    melt 1 tbs spoon of light margerine, cook chopped mushrooms, garlic, black pepper, until soft. Add 1 1/2 cups risotto rice and stir, heat through just for a minute, add 1 can fat free condensed mushroom soup, 1 can water. 1 1/2 cups frozen peas. Heat through until bubbling, stir well and then cover over a low heat until rice is soft and the liquid is pretty much absorbed. Add extra seasoning to taste and TUCK IN!!!

    1 Comments:

    At 1:16 PM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    Shay-Shay has gone all through your blog here and has written down all your recipes in two notebooks! Hi! I've missed a whole day. Just slept straight through 24 solid hours, what time I wasnt sitting up like a zombie! I'm better! You're doing great and very very beautiful and I love you! Kiss King

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home