• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, August 01, 2006

    HOORAY!

    I am definately back in the grove. Thank goodness. I have even made an appt for a weight check on thursday, I don't think I have lost any but I need to feel that I am back on the path.

    Slimfast
    2 tortillas and ham
    ( found some great wheat tortillas that are SO soft, buy one get one free too, cool!)
    H made Chicken Tikka and rice, I am still amazed at the difference in my portion sizes. I eat about a 1/3 of the amount I used to and am always So full. I love my special bowl that looks like it's a lot and looks satisfying, gone are those big old steak plates piled high!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home