• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, August 01, 2006

    Good seed




    I LOVE these!! they are slightly salted Hemp seeds, oh my, no need for me to sneak any salty chips anymore, these are nutty and crunchy and salty and DELICIOUS!! They are really high in Omega 3, 6 and 9.....I love them just as a snack, they are local and I am going to try their other products too. The wensite is www.goodseed.co.uk MMMMM

    2 Comments:

    At 4:15 PM, Blogger Shay-Shay said...

    Miss Helen,

    What a delight for King to get to IM you this morning! He was jubliant! I don't have an account, but I amy just get one as soon as my computer is up and running.

    So sorry I haven't commented on your blog, but King's had the computer to himself for several days.

    Those snacks sound great. Hemp? I was intrigued that they are hemp. I'll research this.

    Thanks for all your help. You're such a delightful lady! I also need to research nutrition, I barely remember anything from nursing school. I thought it was boring back then. Little did I realize, huh?

    XXOOXXOO

    *Shay*

     
    At 4:20 PM, Blogger oh evil one said...

    hemp? do you smoke them or eat them? no wonder you like them so much.
    lacey

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home