• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, August 08, 2006

    hopeless

    I know, I am being hopeless at blogging my food stuff.

    I made a meatloaf tonight with lean steak mince, some delicious garlic crotouns crunched in there, celery chopped really fine, onions finely chopped too, served it with peas and rice. Not bad at all.

    2 Comments:

    At 2:33 AM, Blogger Lou said...

    Pleassssse don`t feel hopeless Helen, I love to come to your diet blog, in fact I love both blogs. This one encourages me so much everytime I read it. I`m trying so hard to do the same thing..you have done so well that I can`t miss a single blog..pitiful aren`t I?? But whatever I have to do to lose this caboose , I`ll do.

     
    At 11:34 PM, Blogger JEFFY said...

    I love Mummy's food blog too. I shut my eyes and pretend she cooked it for me. I'm hongry.this is my most favorite blog in the whole world cause I feel welcome here.Kiss

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home