• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, March 21, 2007

    Liquorice. Mmmmm.

    Slimfast
    Ryvita and marmite.
    Goji berry flapjack.
    Turkey rashers, poached eggs ( 2) beaked beans, 1 slice bread.

    Liquorice chunks, delicious and low in fat, when you need to eat some sweets, this is better than chocolate.
    The health food store had a half price sale today, I stocked up on good seeds to snack on and some goji berry flapjacks, so delicious, filling and goji berries are said to have many great health benefits. ( and aid weight loss) I am going to pick some more up tomorrow and maybe come up with some recipes of my own, even mix them in with oatmeal for breakfast. They aid the feel good factor, can't get enough of that if you ask me!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home