• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, September 30, 2006

    saturday...day 3.

    Shhhhhhh my head is beating my hands. my hands have stopped picking up stupid food. yeay!

    Slimfast
    Delicious wholegrain crusty bread with wafer thin ham.
    Warm chicken salad for dinner, simple and tasty and lots of it.

    I have found a club like place. 45 minutes of indoor cycling, 3 times a week maybe, watch this space I have to find out more 45 minutes, I might die. I wil certainly cry. It will work though won't it?

    2 Comments:

    At 6:44 PM, Blogger odat_kim said...

    Way to go, I sure hope it will work too!
    Kim

     
    At 10:07 AM, Blogger -Lo said...

    Of course it will!!!

    Okay so i did the header. The fat lady is still jumpin rope. but shes on the bottom of the page.
    I wanted to make something feminine and sexy because thats what we are....

    If you had something different in mind. Dont hesitate to ask....

    ((HUGS))

    -Lo

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home