• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, March 28, 2007

    That might help!

    I had a DRs appt today, seems the 'panic attacks' I have been having may not be panic attacks, my blood pressure is very high and the breathlessness and chest pains, well that may be part of the high blood pressure. Well, if THAT doesn't keep me on the straight and narrow, nothing will.

    Slimfast.
    Tuna/ pasta salad
    Chicken, small baked potato and asparagus.

    I am cutting back on portion sizes. It hurts a bit, I'm not hungry but just feel like I haven't finished, when I have! The doctor said about portion sizes today, one suggestion is that you never eat more than a palm size portion, no meat bigger than the palm of your hand, no carbs bigger than the size of your palm. That really doesn't look a whole lot on a plate! I am determined to stick with it though.

    Labels: ,

    1 Comments:

    At 12:45 AM, Blogger odat_kim said...

    I should try that, no bigger than the palm of my hand, good thing I have large hands for a woman.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home