• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, March 31, 2007

    Saturday.

    Wonder why the weekends are so much harder to stick with it?

    Cereal. ( remembered my slimfast at the shop today thank goodness!)
    Chicken and watercress sandwich. Yoghurt.
    Liver, mashed root vegetables. Cabbage.

    I dreamt about bread last night. Elijah was a bugger and woke up at 1.30....hardly went back to sleep, every time I drifted off I ate a dream sandwich! He'd wake me up with a poke in the eye, back to sleep, eat another sandwich.....I woke up so depressed that I had been such a glutton, then was thrilled to know that hoorah! Dream sandwiches are the BEST, calorie free!!! Hope I dream about cake tonight.

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    At 4:57 AM, Blogger odat_kim said...

    Ohhh, dreaming about cake, I like that idea!
    Kim

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home