• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Friday, March 30, 2007

    nearly another week gone.

    So, here we are at friday, well into the swing and good feelings of being good to myself.

    1 slice toast, banana ( darn it, ran out of slimfast and forgot again to restock)

    Marmite and watercress sandwich.

    Chicken enchiladas, almost cheeseless, just the tiniest sprinkle on top. Salad.

    So, 2 weeks in, what's changed? Jeans no longer cut into my belly when I sit down. Sleeping better ( is that coincidence, last night was asleep by 10.30!!!!) No longer desperate to sleep in the day. Hoorah!
    After 2 weeks, I don't feel at all as though this is a struggle anymore. Bread still calls my name but I can ignore it, BAD bread!! Also crisps ( chips) I miss the salty heaven that is crisps.

    1 Comments:

    At 5:39 PM, Blogger odat_kim said...

    7 pounds lost, that's awesome!!!! Way to go Helen!
    Kim

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home