• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Friday, August 29, 2008

    Who'd have thought?

    That the good feelings would kick in so fast?

    Today was a great day, I went out with my friend and thanks to the magic blue pills with the power to cause eternal humiliation, it was easy to avoid or even look at anything containing fat.

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast, orange.
    LUNCH. Baked potato and baked beans.
    DINNER. Pilchards on 2 slices wholemeal toast.

    Snacks, Apricot mini wheats, skimmed milk. Pear and strawberries.
    Not feeling any hunger today, just sheer excitement. Flippin' marvellous.
    Actually I am sort of getting a buzz from reading what different foods can do for, or against us. Interesting indeed.
    I am also glad that we don't have any scales that work ( weighed 20lbs more on the DRs scale than I do here!) and that I will only know every 2 weeks how much weight I have lost. When I have lost a good amount I may invest in some good scales so I can drive myself crazy with weighing myself 3 times a day but for now I shall just plod on and work for success.

    Oh, walked a lot today and I did indeed, conquer the hill at great speed, without stopping. Hoorah.

    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I had a vanilla Slimfast for lunch. Where do you get orange? We used to have one that was oprange pineapple, but I can't find it anymore:(

     
    At 5:32 AM, Blogger Little Nothings said...

    Yay for you. I've also just started my own weight loss venture. Perhaps I'll come here for support as I've just come to terms with having to do SOMETHING other than wish the last 30 baby pounds to go away rather than just a wish as I finish off that oh-so-fun-size candy bar!!! Good Luck to you. Sounds like you are doing awesome so far!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home