• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, April 04, 2007

    Darn Carbs!

    The crab cravings are terrible, Kim I bet you're right in that when I cave, it makes it worse!

    Had to skip breakfast ( which is a killer for me) as I had fasting blood tests.

    Turkey and salad sub.

    Green Thai curry, rice. Smoothie jello.

    Snuck 2 wholemeal rolls in between lunch and dinner, they've all gone now though and I WON'T be buying more!

    1 Comments:

    At 3:38 PM, Blogger mom of 2 said...

    I crave sugary carbs...like cookies and candy. When I cave and eat them I have trouble stopping. I try to just avoid them all together to make it easier on myself!

    Also, maybe if you had a few snacks in between your meals you wouldn't feel so hungry. I try to eat about every 3-4 hours and I feel much better. If I let myself get too hungry then I tend to over eat at the meal.

    Sounds like you're doing great though!! And hope you don't mind me leaving you a comment...I saw a link to you on Kim's kick the pig.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home