• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Sunday, April 08, 2007

    YEGADS!!!!

    Oh good heavens, so thursday I ate next to nothing, Friday.....too much, saturday, all over the place! Tomorrow is Easter sunday, chocolate everywhere I look and DELICIOUS dinner, we won't mention the Lemon meringue pies in the fridge.
    All is not lost, slimfast stocked up, monday.....off we go again! I haven't given up.
    The plus side is, we are having a really good time, fun and sunshine and life is pretty good. Why spoil it by giving up on a good thing???

    2 Comments:

    At 12:30 AM, Blogger Jthemilker said...

    Hello fellow pig-kicker. Happy Easter! At least you are aware of what you are eating. I've been really bad this past week. I'm going to turn it around... I hope.

     
    At 12:31 AM, Blogger Jthemilker said...

    p.s. I LOVE the donot curser! So cool!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home