• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, September 03, 2008

    One week later.

    So one full week on, are there any benefits yet?
    Well, my nails are really long and not splitting, I feel better about myself although there are no outward signs that I have been a veritable angel in the low fat heavens.
    Actually my jeans are very comfortable, not digging in at all. I will get weighed next week so I will know then how many pounds have been lost.
    I know that I am going to wish I had measured myself later on but would be too horrified to put it down on paper.....maybe I will persuade myself to do that soon though.

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast, grapes.
    LUNCH. Wholewheat cucumber and vegemite sandwich, Muller light yoghurt.
    DINNER. Oven baked cod in breadcrumb, peas

    Snack, pitta and sliced turkey. Cranberry wheats and skimmed milk.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home