• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Sunday, September 07, 2008

    I did it!

    We took Seth and a friend ( and Isaac) to a basketball game in Plymouth tonight, we went for dinner first and the boys chose McDonalds ( how boring when they had a whole city for great places to eat!) I didn't touch any of that food thankyou, I went along the street and bought a ham and chicken salad....which was delicious. It feels rather splendid when I am marvellous and strong willed, I certainly did want to eat junk food ( the KFC smelled so great! ) and I had a battle in my head right the way to Plymouth ( 30 minute drive) about how I could eat some KFC because I had eaten so little all day blah de Blah. But I didn't, and I feel good about that.

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. Banana.
    LUNCH. Chicken sandwich. Yoghurt.
    DINNER. Chicken salad with ham. 2slices wholemeal bread.

    Snacks. Grapes.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home