• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, September 13, 2008

    Hey...THIS is saturdays....must have posted fridays after midnight!

    I am absolutely astounded that today I noticed that my hair, in the front, where it had thinned and was really sparce..has GROWN, I kid you not, the front has filled in and thickened up....it is a miracle! Here's hoping it is the better eating.

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. Orange.
    LUNCH. Prawn cocktail, 2 slices wholemeal bread.
    DINNER. Roast chicken, corn and mashed potato.

    Snack No snack BUT I was babysat for Mel and Jordan...Sophie came round and we ate chinese! Yes I did and it was DELICIOUS!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home