• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, September 13, 2008

    And another one down.

    I could have murdered fish and chips today, all day I thought about it, but I didn't do it and it didn't hurt.

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast, grapes.
    LUNCH. Wholemeal sub, chicken breast, salad.
    DINNER. Baked potato, 1oz grated cheese ( must remember to buy some cottage cheese tomorrow!) baked beans. Muller light cherry yoghurt.

    Snacks. Grapes, 2 slices wholemeal toast and lime marmalade. Fry's turkish delight.

    Oh, cool thing, washed my jeans....when I put them on, if I didn't notice that they were already done up when I put them on! Hooray...had to lie down to button them 3 weeks ago!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home