• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, September 24, 2008

    Wednesday...

    Today has been one of those days where I just wanted to eat, have food to bite on and enjoy...it was tough not to give in, although I did make allowances. I stayed well within allowance though. Very good!

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast, banana.
    LUNCH. Sub with low fat cream cheese, wafer thin ham and salad ( and today I ate the whole sub, I usually eat half and freeze the other half)
    DINNER..oh dinner was SO good!
    I poached some chicken breasts, then when they were white right through ( which makes them so tender) I heated some olive oil, made it good and hot, I fried the chicken cubes and drizzled 3 dessert spoons of honey over it, I used some ground ginger, black pepper and pinch of salt.
    I added red pepper, green pepper and broccoli and at the last minute some noodles. What a great dinner, big old chunks of delicious food!

    Snacks, apple chips. Bran cereal and skimmed milk.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home