• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Thursday, September 18, 2008

    So satisfying...

    No, not some miracle food that fills your belly and your soul and satisfies every craving you may have..but close.....the feeling you get when you are in a place surrounded by food and not only do you stick with the plan but it actually isn't hard, at all.
    That was me today and I loved it!
    I went out for the day with a friend, knowing that lunch time would be an easy time to cave and opt for fish and chips, I took a Xenical and like magic, any temptations were quickly pushed aside and we ate subway ( I am such a fan of subway!)
    This evening I went to a Harvest supper with a lot of lovely friends from church, it was a potluck and there was SO much great food there....I didn't touch a single thing that wasn't good for my new life...it felt great and I didn't feel even a touch of being deprived.
    What a great day!

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. Pitted dates ( which although are high in sugar, are SO filling, 3-4 is enough to make me feel totally sugar satisfied)
    LUNCH . Subway, Turkey breast wheat sub with salad.
    DINNER. Med baked potato, 1/2 oz cheese, baked beans and salad.

    Snacks, 2 small wholemeal rolls, bowl of cheerios. Grapes.

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    At 1:59 PM, Blogger Tired Mom of Six said...

    You mentioned the pitted dates, but do you have the flavored prunes there? They have lemon essence or orange essence...very good and helps move things along...lol ;)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home