• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, September 23, 2008

    Hopeless!

    I am hopeless at getting this updated every day but I AM sticking to it. Today I took Sophie, Jordan, Mel and Joshua out and they chose to eat sausage and chips.....Oh how I miss chips, real ones from the chip shop....I sat while they ate and I wanted to eat some, I ate 3 of Sophies and then I took a Xenecal..hah that stopped me in my tracks, no more chips or even temptation to eat them!

    Monday.

    BREAKFAST.Slimfast, banana.
    LUNCH. Prawn salad 1/2 wholemeal sub.
    DINNER. Weight watchers chips and baked cod.
    Snacks Muller light yoghurt, 2 slices wholemeal bread.


    TUESDAY.
    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. grapes.
    LUNCH. Weight watchers chicken hot pot, peas.
    DINNER. Manchamantel chicken and rice.
    Snacks, wheat cereal skimmed milk.

    I do eat a lot of fruit throughout the day, I don't list that because it is so healthy and good for me and I can never remember what I ate!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home