• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Monday, October 06, 2008

    Mmmmmmmm! That was SO good.

    I decided that 2 slimfast measl would be a bad idea, I may well lose weight more quickly but then i would come back on just as fast. I decided that I would try something else.

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast.
    LUNCH. Homemade chunky vegetable soup, filling and FREE .you can eat as much as you like. Make sure you use all your favourite veggies and plenty of seasoning.
    DINNER. Oh this was SUCH a good meal.
    Smoked Haddock on onions and tomatoes.
    In olive oil, soften some coursely cut red onion and chopped, ripe cherry tomatoes, when they are soft, place in an oven proof dish, season with black pepper and some coarse sea salt. Place smoked haddock ( or any fish, cod would great too) on top of the veggies and sprinkle some string mature cheddar n the top ( really only need maybe 1/2 oz per person, using stronger cheese means you only need a very little)
    Bake for 15 minutes or so, I served our with spinach for H but that's one thing I cannot eat! H also had crusty bread and butter.

    Snacks Yoghurt and banana.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home