• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, October 01, 2008

    Smack in the head time!

    Yes, we have the first hurdle to get over, the time where it all seems a waste of time, too slow, too depressing, not fun. Mashed potato with butter, yorkshire pudding and gravy, cauliflower cheese...these are comfy winter foods.
    I love eating, I adore food and sometimes I just want to do it, a lot.
    I am losing weight, inches anyway, but this is so cripplingly slow and unsatisfying, I am very cross about it today because I am worried about other stuff, food helps when I am low, for a second or two.

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast.
    LUNCH. Half sub, beef, tomatoes and cucumber. Horseradish sauce ( hot hot!)
    DINNER. Roast beef, carrots, brussel sprouts, yorkshire pudding ( yes, I did!) and spoon of mashed potato without butter!

    Snack. Go ahead fruit bar. Fruit.
    Didn't eat chocolate, roast potatoes, crisps, more chocolate and anything else I really wanted to eat, like CAKE!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home