• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, September 30, 2008

    SO slow!!

    I was weighed today and I lost a HUGE 1lb! in 2 weeks....it is baffling to me because I see and feel a difference and if the actual pounds are not coming off, how is that so? Oh well.
    Anyway, what can I do but keep going and hope it speeds up or something, that said, this eveing I caved and had a chinese takeaway..like that's going to help!

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast
    LUNCH. turkey rashers, poached eggs, baked beans, toast.
    DINNER. Sweet and sour chicken, fried rice and beef and cashews.

    Snack, apple crisps. Yoghurt.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home