• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, October 04, 2008

    Back in the saddle again.

    It's tough, but what choice is there? I can give in, cave and grab the momentary heaven that is fat and chocolate, be miserable as I get bigger and slower and more restricted. OR I can get back into it, try harder, keep keeping on.
    So, keeping on it is then.

    BREAKFAST Slimfast. Nectarine.
    LUNCH. Delicious truely sandwich, wholemeal bread, home made onion dressing and salad.
    DINNER. Lemon chicken, white rice, Yoghurt.

    Snacks. Cereal and skimmed milk.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home