• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Monday, October 13, 2008

    Feels so good!

    To stick with it, even when out and about! Went out with all the big kids today and still stuck with the plan. I was so pleased that even driving for 3 hours I didn't snack...that's a big achievment for me, snacking is always part of driving a long way!

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. Banana
    LUNCH. Baked butternut squash, sausages ( low fat pork ones that were REALLY tasty) I threw in some onions and cherry tomatoes and sprinkled some mustard seeds on ....delicious, H and the boys had white rice with theirs but I stuck with the sausage and veggies.
    I actually made a dessert today, craving sweetness! So I made rhubarb and apple crumble, added cinnamon, nutmeg and little ginger, used sweetener instead of sugar and low fat spread instead of butter and it was so good, I even had some low fat custard with it. Huge treat!
    DINNER. Turkey and ham sub ( subway) with sweet onion dressing.
    Snack. Quavers ( 85 cals, very low fat)

    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    At 5:44 AM, Blogger Lou said...

    Thanks so much for the great ideas for my diet...I`ll be checking back in to see what you`re doing next..keep up the good work.

     
    At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Rhubarb and apple crumble sounds so delicious. how do you make it?

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home