• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, October 14, 2008

    Whoohoo!

    This was me, 2 years ago, I need to lose 34lbs to get here again....makes me both happy to know that it is entirely achievable and miserable because I did it once and GAINED IT BACK! Gah!


    I went to get weighed today, wasn't looking foward to it, as every other time it has been 1lb, 2lbs....this week I have AF on top of everything else....4lbs DOWN! Yeay! I knew that I felt better without the bread, if I could just keep this up, 2lbs a week is all I ask! I know at that rate I would feel better and look better in a reasonable amount of time. I feel a renewed determination today, hooray!

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast.
    LUNCH. Baked potato, cheese and baked beans.
    DINNER. Spaghetti bolognese. 10 cal Jelly.

    Snacks. Oatmeal, skimmed milk.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home