• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Monday, October 13, 2008

    Today is monday! that other post was sundays!

    I had a conversation with myself I never imagined having. It was 1.30pm, "Gah, should eat lunch...not hungry though , should eat though because that whole metabolism thing...don't want your body to panic and start hoarding etc etc....well yeah but what to eat? I'm not HUNGRY, oh just have a couple of crackers and cream cheese then...oh alright"
    Yes! Me...not HUNGRY....good heavens, miracles never cease do they?

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast.
    LUNCH. Crackers, cream cheese, wafer thin ham.
    DINNER. Baked cod in breadcrumbs, green beans, weight watcher chips.
    10 calorie jelly ( oh so delicious, my new best friend!!)

    Photobucket

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I like those jelly pots.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home