• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, October 15, 2008

    Looking good!

    I went to see my Dr today, just to get the OK to, you know, do that whole exercise thing ( gah!)...she weighed me on her scales, the ones I was originally weighed on 44 days ago. I have lost 13.2lbs, which is GREAT, I can keep doing this! I even WALKED to the the doctors and home again, up that HILL..without stopping to gasp for breath. Oh joy!

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast.
    LUNCH. Vegetable soup, crackers and cream cheese.
    DINNER. Baked smoked haddock with cheese and tomatoes, sliced baked potatoes ( drizzle with olive oil and rock salt.
    Photobucket

    It looks sort of pale and uninteresting but it is SO good and very satisfying.

    Hartley jelly x 2!
    Snack ( with meds) oatmeal and sweetner ( tate and lyle do a brown sweetner, I love porridge with brown sugar, delicious!)

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home