• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, October 22, 2008

    I hate that feeling!

    I have had the worst case of the munchies today, I just wanted to graze all day! Ikept busy and did my ironing and went out so I wasn't tempted by anything I might have found in the cupboards.

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. Plums.
    LUNCH. Crackerbreads, W/T ham and tomatoes. veggie soup. 10 cal jelly. ( actually ate the soup an hour after the crackers to space it out and make it feel like I ate more, seemed to work. Hope I don't feel so in need of munching tomorrow.)

    DINNER. Baked fish and peas ( so unsatisfying, just a quick meal to make) 10 cal Jelly.

    Snack. Oatmeal 1% milk. satsuma.

    Oh great thing though, I am between clothes, only have 1 pair trousers that fit OK, they were being washed and I had to leave the house, put on a pair of jeans that did fit but HURT ( cutting into my waist terribly) THEY FIT! Comfy fit, no need to undo the button / zip to take them off fit...WHOOHOO!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home