• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, October 25, 2008

    And the weekend...

    Tough start today, whenever I am stressed my immediate reaction is to eat, whether I am hungry or not. Hard to fight but I did it!

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. satsuma.
    LUNCH. Veggie soup, crackers and cream cheese. 10 cal jelly.
    DINNER. Turkey rashers ( you can eat SIX rashers and its 150 cals, virtually no fat!) scrambled eggs, beefsteak tomatoes.

    Snacks. 10 ( mingles mint chocs, cals work out at 150-ish so it could be worse and the chocolates? Delicious!) oatmeal 1% milk.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home