• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, November 11, 2008

    Tuesday

    -2lbs at weigh in today, I hate that I mind that. I really want 2lbs a week but know that I am probably hoping for too much unless I get up and start exercising! I was kind of disheartened, which showed in a bloody minded eating of a pasty for lunch right after I got weighed! ( yeah that shows YOU stupid scales, I'm going to eat crap and THEN what? HUH?!)
    I came home, thought about it and for heavens sake I still lost weight! If I stop or heaven forbid gain I can get depressed....if I am losing it's cause to celebrate!

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. Satsuma.
    LUNCH. Small ( at least it was a small...my head wanted a BIG one!) Pasty. Fruit.
    DINNER. Liver, sausage, cabbage, leeks.

    Snack. Oatmeal.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home