• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Monday, November 10, 2008

    Not doing that again!

    That bread at dinner last night...made me SO sick, the longer I go without bread the more my body reacts when I do eat it, I'm done with it, wholmeal doesn't seem to hurt the way white bread does so in a fix I will eat wholemeal ( if I am out and subway is the option for lunch etc)

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. Satsuma.
    LUNCH. Vegetable soup, crackers and cream cheese.
    DINNER. Pork loin cooked in tomato, mushroom and onion sauce, roasted parsnips, sweet potato and butternut squash.

    Snack. Oatmeal.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home