• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, November 01, 2008

    Better day today.

    Always a good feeling when you not only manage to walk past leftover party food ( and cakes, especially cakes) but don't even realise you are walking past it!

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast, satsumas.
    LUNCH. Veggie soup.
    DINNER. Turkey rashers, scrambled egg, sausage, baked beans, mushrooms and beefsteak tomato. Breakfast for dinner, how splendid.

    Snack. Oatmeal. 65 pack milky way stars.

    I am fast becoming a holier than thou shopper, looking in other peoples' trolleys and tsk tsking about how unhealthy all that stuff is ( in my head of course, never out loud I hope!)

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home