• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Monday, October 27, 2008

    tough day

    Today was tough, I really wanted to eat today, all the wrong things. That makes for a looooong day!

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. 1 crumpet.
    LUNCH. Veggie soup.
    DINNER. Full roast chicken dinner. Chicken, roast potatoes ( organic new pots and sweet pots) parsnips, green beans, carrots, stuffing. ( veggies roasted with 1 cal spray and sprinkle of olive oil.) gravy.

    I did NOT eat any of the delicious desserts, profiteroles, trifle or ice cream ( and I was very sad and grumpy about it too!)
    Snacks, oatmeal 1% milk.
    Weigh in tomorrow, don't feel at all positive this time, but will wait and see.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home